For those that like to work with a lightweight frying pan, easier to handle and gentle on your wrists
AluPro’s innovative 5-layer Ti-X coating features three layers of enhanced nonstick coating, a Plasma Primer for superior resistance to metal utensils, and a protective layer that prevents peeling, blistering, corrosion and abrasions. Quick releasing and easy to clean, this high-performance, PFOA-free coating will last for a long time. Made from extremely pure aluminium, the 5mm thick cold forged body heats up rapidly and evenly for perfect frying and even browning. Lightweight aluminium eliminates arm strain along with the ergonomic stay-cool handles that are comfortable to grip. Along with flared rims that prevent pouring spills, these user-friendly details make these nonstick pans ideal for everyday use. AluPro works all cooking surfaces – gas, electric, glass, and induction. TriplInduc technology by Demeyere makes this aluminium pan induction compatible and 30% more efficient than competitors. The durable Ti-X non-stick coating makes this pan oven and broiler safe up to 260 C.
- Manufactured in Belgium
- Durable cold forged construction, made of 99.9% pure, 5mm aluminium
- Impressive 5-layer nonstick Ti-X coating – quick releasing, long lasting, scratch-resistant to metal utensils, and prevents peeling and blistering
- Flared rims for no-mess pouring
- Ergonomic, stay-cool stainless steel handles are securely riveted
- Compatible on all cooking surfaces including induction
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven and broiler safe up to 260 C
- Ceraforce ceramic non-stick coating.