- 500g beef mince
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/3 cup massaman curry paste (see note)
- 1 cup reduced-fat coconut milk
- 2 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 250g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- Steamed SunRice jasmine rice, to serve
- Coriander leaves, extra, to serve
- Roasted peanuts, roughly chopped, to serve
- well to combine. Roll level tablespoons of mince mixture into balls.
Step 1 Place mince, garlic and coriander in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well to combine. Roll level tablespoons of mince mixture into balls.
Step 2 Heat oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Cook meatballs, in batches, for 2 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate. Add paste to pan. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Stir in coconut milk. Add tomato and 1/2 cup cold water. Bring to the boil.
Step 3 Return meatballs to pan. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until sauce thickens and meatballs are cooked through.
Step 4 Add sugar snap peas. Season with salt and pepper. Cook sugar snap peas for 1 minute or until just tender. Divide rice among bowls and top with curry. Serve sprinkled with extra coriander leaves and peanuts.